Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What kind of freak am I becoming?


Bin stories- as we were grocery shopping, she picked up the hot dogs and holding it up, like it was a person, she announced "I am sailor moon! (something I couldn't understand) And that means you!" The sailor moon quote is I am sailor moon, champion of justice, and in the name of the moon, I will punish you. I will right wrongs and triumph over evil. And that means you."

Right now she is taking swimming classes. So far, it is half an hour of her screaming to get out, followed by her screaming to get back as soon as I pull her out.

Other family stuff- Red Eyes is enjoying his job, though the 7 am start time is still a bit of a challenge. He is also now trying to update our hurricane kits. Apparantly, from his safety prep lessons, he has learned we do not have enough water for a hurricane, so we need to rectify that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment