Monday, September 28, 2009

Possible Christmas plans

Here is a very tentative schedule for our Christmas trip. Input is welcome. :) And we haven't consulted with anyone yet, so if you see you name and go, hmm, I haven't heard anything about this, I know. :)

18
Peter Work
19
drive to El paso
20
drive to phx- possibly Steve's b-day (might be too tired, they might not be in town, etc)
21
peter family
22
Friends?
23
Nat-gingerbread
24
my fam/lutheran/temple lights
25
peter family
26
dim sum/zoo lights
27
Martin's Birthday Celebration
28
stay in flag/play in snow- Lowell Observatory at 5:30pm
29
play in snow

30
drive to abq
31
stay in wichita falls

9 comments:

  1. 22nd or during Christmas week would work for us as far as I know. I want to come to your parents house, I love all their Christmas decor! We could do something Christmasy and kid friendly-make graham cracker ginger bread houses, picnic in park. Maybe Alicia join us too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In an uncruel world, people would go to Old Country Buffet with Martin to celebrate his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except Martin is in Canada on his birthday, so he needs to pick a non-birthday day for us to celebrate on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the 27th maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I was wondering if you guys were going to the Lowell Observatory when in Flagstaff as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martin- how's that? (Lowell was added in on the 28th at 5:30-9:30 pm).

    ReplyDelete