Friday, May 29, 2009

Too smart for me

I decided that we had watched too much tv for the day, so I turned it off. Of course, Bin just turned it back on. So, when she wasn't looking, I switched off the extension cord it uses (I didn't feel like hours of her switching it on, going to time out and then immediately doing it again). I told her "it's broken." She looked at me, then climbed over the tv to the extension cord and switched it on. Of course, luckily for me, there are two extension cords over there and she switched the wrong one. I said, "honey, that didn't fix it, it's still broken." She smiled and said "we'll see."

Here are some other cute things she has said recently:

"How about some milk in a cup?"

"I'm going to go home and eat some food." (One doll to the other).

"Christmas tree?" This one took me a while to figure out- when I said show me, she took me outside to the garage and pointed to the box of ornaments, then said decorate? One of the episodes of Calliou has them decorating a Christmas tree so that is where she gets it from. How she remembered where the box was in the garage is anyone's guess.

"I think he's outside." When we asked where dog was- the cute part is how bin says tink for think.

No comments:

Post a Comment