Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bin and the Camera



Bin got a hold of the camera today. You can see all the things she found worth taking pics of on snapfish. :) Of course, I did not include any of the pics of me- which was the majority since the puppy was climbing all over my legs. I figured no one needs to see a bunch of crotch shots of me. She was very excited to take pics of the puppy and her toys.

While at the children's museum, she found a stuffed version of Loki. We thought maybe it might make things a little easier to let her get it. Like at night, when she screams for puppy, we could let her sleep with the stuffed puppy. We'll see if that actually works out.

6 comments:

  1. With all the attention on the new puppy, Mars must be sad and lonely

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been trying to give Mars extra attention so I don't think it has been too hard on him- other then the fact that he fears the new puppy. But Red Eyes has been giving him his own walk at nights (which we should do every day anyway but sometimes we get busy). Also, when Loki falls asleep on our laps, we move him to his crate, while Mars we just let sleep anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, watching her torment the poor puppy and Mars just nap on the couch, I think Mars is happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...is Red Eyes sticking as a nickname? I was going to suggest Reiner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far, red eyes was the only suggestion. I'll have to him what he thinks about Reiner.

    ReplyDelete